RE: [ST] Re: roads in,CT,MA,VT, ken mitchell

Jim:

If your heading north out of NY City take the Hutchinson River parkway.
Instead of picking up I-684 cut over to NY 22, a nice twisty up and down
road.  Although it straitens out in Pauling continue north and head east on
NY 55, crossing over into CT.  Pick up route 7 (I think its a US route)
heading north and continue north to Salisbury, this is a very scenic road
and is full of bikes in nice weather (avoid this on holiday weekends).  At
Salisbury pick up CT route 41 which turns into MA route 41 and continues
north until at least the MA turnpike.

Alternatively take the Bronx River parkway to the Sprain Parkway to the
Taconic State parkway all the way to the Albany area.

Both are great rides.

Eric

'00 ST Blue (the color of choice of babes who look great in leather)