Re: [ST] Fuel regulator

That seems pretty absurd that they won't fix the fuel regulator.  When your
fuel system is making more noise at idle than your engine something is
wrong. It is also a fairly common problem.  Just so you know, my bike had
the same issue and CycleMoto in Mesa, AZ happily replaced it and solved the
problem.

I've had the leaky fuel system twice once the fuel sender and once a split
fuel line (actually that wasn't a leak, it was a stream of gas) but I've
never had any leaky oil.

Adam
Gilbert, AZ

<Snip>
I has been back to the shop on numerous occasions but they have  steadfastly
refused to fix the noise.

The howling fuel regulator and the leaking petrol and the oil leaks have
put me off ever buying another British motorbike. They have too much
"character".

Cheers,
KEv