[ST] Riding schools

I've been to CSS, CLASS, ERC, and Fastrack (track days) as well as WSMC
Novice school... and someday I'll learn to ride well...<hopeful g>.

ERC is a good thing to do to keep your street riding skills freshened. They
teach some techniques which I don't necessarily agree with, but those
issues are kinda trivial. I try and do it every two or three years, and
will do it again this year with the Gracious One (my SO) who finally has
enough miles to go do it for the first time.

Between CLASS and CSS (Pridmore v. Code), I'd _start_ with CSS. Both are
"high performance" schools which teach techniques for riding better faster,
and which are applicable to go-fast street riding and some track riding. My
bias towards Code is based on my own analytic approach to riding. Code's
done a great job of breaking riding up into subtasks and makes managing and
performing those subtasks the job. Pridmore has a looser "just go ride"
approach, which makes for a more entertaining day, but I think teaches
less. Each of them has their rabid adherents and detractors; personally,
I'd take both as time and finances allowed, but I'm definitely glad I
started with Code.

Confusing enough??

MarcD