Re: [ST] ear plugs and autocom?

Hi Dennis,

I've listened with ear plug (albiet a long time ago--as in Eastern
Rallye) and thought the volume satisfactory.  What type of ear plugs are
you using??

Also you'll find that if you have the FRS radios, you adjust the volume
on that directly on the radio, so you won't have a problem at all
hearing through ear plugs on that one.

We use Hearos with the "rock n roll" rating.

BTW, evidently the RAT Rally is in Bandera on the weekend of May 11-12.
We'll probably be there for the Saturday riding. I don't think Richard
will be able to take time off for he Friday, but we'll see.  We can try
our Autocoms together then, if you'll be there, provided you don't get a
chance to try them before then ;-)!

Lisa