[ST] Re: st-digest V2001 #142

Hey, I broke my left little toe on a door frame last
year too.  Man did I yell.  Hurt like hell for a minute!

Taped it to the toe next to it and took Advils.  It was
only sore for a little while and healed real fast.

In fact, I got it into my boots and rode the next day.
A cane can be helpful for a few days.

- -Don