Re: [ST] ear plugs and autocom?

>I've listened with ear plug (albiet a long time ago--as in Eastern
>Rallye) and thought the volume satisfactory.  What type of ear plugs are
>you using??
>
>Also you'll find that if you have the FRS radios, you adjust the volume
>on that directly on the radio, so you won't have a problem at all
>hearing through ear plugs on that one.
>
>We use Hearos with the "rock n roll" rating.
>
>BTW, evidently the RAT Rally is in Bandera on the weekend of May 11-12.
>We'll probably be there for the Saturday riding. I don't think Richard
>will be able to take time off for he Friday, but we'll see.  We can try
>our Autocoms together then, if you'll be there, provided you don't get a
>chance to try them before then ;-)!
>
>Lisa

Hi Lisa!
Been preoccupied with racing so I haven't had time to relly sort out the
Autocomm set up. I installed it per instructions and the intercomm works
fine as does the volume for the radar detector. I use Hearos also. Maybe I
should clarify. I hear the CD fine up to 60mph and at 80 I can't hear it
hardly at all.

I may miss the Bandera Rallye and also both ST Rallyes. I worked out all
winter and it has paid off. Our endurance team won 2nd place in the 6 hour
CMRA/CCS Lightweight Superbike class at TWS a couple of weeks ago. It was
pouring rain too so it was tough and lots of crashes (but not us). We plan
to make the entire series so it's eating up a lot of my time and $. I'll be
able to hook up with you guys some time this year I'm sure.

Dennis