[ST] Please don't do that!

Please, fellow list members!

If you are going to spoil the suspense for us, at least give us warning in
the subject line that race results are going to be posted.

In this part of the world (US), I'm lucky to see even a delayed tape
broadcast of a race. To see the results simply by clicking on and unmarked
e-mail, really does spoil it for me (and others).

If you must scream to the world that you just saw the race and "Racer-X" won
it all, just make the header read something like:

"Valencia WSB race results"

Then we will be able to choose if we want to know or not.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Ken M.