Re: [ST] New Phillips Headlight Bulbs

Steve Lawler wrote:

> Coming attractions: I ordered a CF hugger from Jack Lilley. It has yet
> to arrive even though it has shown up on my credit card. Anyway, Steve
> is sending me a new style that he says is better than the old ones. I
> will post my opinions after I install it.

Any details on what has changed? I have one of the old style ones, and I
noticed that there's still a bit of road grime that escapes past it and
onto the rear shock and swingarm. Not nearly as much as when you don't
have a rear hugger at all, but...

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA