[ST] tyres/exhausts

Hi,

I'm new to the list, just bought a new 2000 RS.  The handling is superb, (well
it would be compared to my Bandit 1200 !) - just need to adjust the suspension a
bit - standard settings are a bit hard.

The buzzing sound mentioned on this list continues for about 10 secs after
starting the engine.  I dropped in at Jack Lilley's and asked about it.  They
said it was vibration of the tank, and sometimes it helps to rotate the housing
connected to the small fuel pipe by 45 degrees (it's necessary to remove the
seat and right-hand side panel to get to this) - it made no difference to mine.
Apparently the alternative is to replace the fuel regulator, but this doesn't
always cure the problem.

Has anyone fitted an MHP titanium race can ? Can't find a reference in the
archives.

Might be of interest - there is a tyre review comparing seven tyres on the ST
and VFR :
http://www.motorcyclenews.com/features/fea_tyre_test_2_17.asp

Mark
00 Sprint RS