re: [ST] Wheelies ala WSB

	FWIW, I've seen one of local nuts do a stand-up wheelie on an ST where
the panniers were almost touching the ground, at triple digits on public roads.
Of course, from what I hear he no longer has a Texas driver's license, either.
Those who do business with Motorcycle Mania in north Houston will know who I'm
talking about...