Re: [ST] Hello All

At 07:47 PM 3/10/01 -0800, G R wrote:
>Hello All, new member here. George from New Jersey. I
>have a 2000 RS  out there in the garage.

welcome

>A guy I used to work with would get
>a  handicap room and put his bike in. He would also
>wash his bike every morning. He would use the
>wastepaper basket,ask the desk for rags.They would ask
>what he wanted them for. He would tell them,they said
>NO. He said fine,I'll use the towels,I'm paying for
>them anyway. Some how they would come up with rags.

And we wonder why some hotels are anti-motorcycle ? I attend a motorcycle
event in the keys every year - and last year I watched two idiots with
harleys in the parking lot polishing their bikes with the hotel bath
towels. They were promptly noticed by the hotel staff who then charged them
for the towels and cancelled their remaining reservation. If your friend
wants to wash his bike he should find a car wash.....

>Anyway all I see so far are ST postings. Am
>I on the wrong list????????

Nope - one list serves the ST and RS as they are similar in many ways.

- -Eric