Re: [ST] Broken Bones

"Erik Miner" <Axeis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Well I finally managed to break something after all of these years.
> Getting up in the middle of the night, last night, I smashed my
> little toe into a wall, and broke it.. It hurts but the Codeine is
> helping.. Can't do  much for it except keep it up, and me off it.
> Should be fun next week when I go to Disney World..ouch

Ouch!  Turn the tragedy into an advantage.  At Disney be sure to rent a
wheel chair (you'll appreciate it, I'm sure).  Do it right and you and all
with you will go to the front of every lineup.  I've seen it happen.  Made
me want to get a fake cast for a day.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"