Re: [ST] New file uploaded

> Matt Knowles has uploaded the following file for you to view
>
> Description :-
> Here\'s the first prototype of the Tank Cam mount. I accidentally reversed
the hole pattern so I had to drill new holes, but having all six drilled
allows you to mount it facing forward or back. Here it\'s in the back
position which allows you to show more of the cockpit in the picture.

> URL :-
> http://www.triumphnet.com/st/upload/tankcam.jpg

Lookin good!

I wonder if the base plate could have a hole cut in it (i.e. donut like) so
the fuel could be filled without having to remove the mount?

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue Triumph Sprint ST "Jewel"