Re: [ST] Vanson in Boston

 >      I have a friend visiting Boston next week.
 >      Can anyone reccommend a good bike shop that would stock quality biker
 >      clothing, like the Vanson range or similar?

well, vanson itself is an hour or hour and a half south of boston, in
fall river, rhode island.  so if they really want vanson, they should
just go there.  ( http://www.vansonleathers.com/ )

there's another place, called MotoMarket (www.motomkt.com -- they're
better in person than on the web), out in Acton, probably 45 minutes
or an hour out of boston, to the northwest.  they have a good selection
of synthetic gear (like the IXS stuff that was recently discussed here),
and some leather, but their primary target is street/sport-touring.
(though they are involved in racing.)

if they're looking for something more local (i.e. they won't have a car),
let me know where they'll be and i can make some more specific dealer
suggestions.  a few dealers have decent selections in the showroom.

paul