Re: [ST] New '00 RS owner

>I am confused about this fuel sender unit "recall". I asked my dealer
>here about it and they say it is NOT a Triumph recall. They are only
>replacing them if there is an actual problem evident at the time.

I would suggest you go back to your dealer and tell him you would love to
wait until your bike, your house and possible yourself are engulfed in
flames to bring the bike in, but as you will be calling 911 at that moment,
it might be a bit inconvenient. But as soon as the paramedics leave, you'll
have your lawyer schedule an appointment right away.

Matt Knowles - matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (707) 786-4643
http://www.aestheticdesign.com