RE: [ST] New '00 RS owner

I will look tonight when I get home, but I got a letter in the mail from
Triumph (do not remember if it was UK or US) and it did not say maybe we
will replace it, it said to bring the bike in and it WILL be replaced with
the new sender.  I agree with everyone else, this is not the kind of thing
you wait to see if it happens or not, you replace it with a new one.  I will
look this evening and get back with any numbers I can find.

David "Lost Dawg" Gaske
'00 Sprint RS (yellow)
Fredericksburg, Va.  USA