From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Welsh, Jay (GEAE)
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 1:27 PM
To: 'digest'
Subject: Re: [ST] Vanson in Boston

paul fox, pgf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

 > in fall river, rhode island.

I know the state budget is pretty screwed up but I don't think we have sold
Fall River (Ma) to RI yet

I would agree with Paul, if your friend has transportation, check out Vanson
if that's the leather you want, the factory is close and worth a tour. If he
heads towards Fall River he can also stop in Brockton at Brockton cycle
center for Field shear leathers that are of quite good quality for the low
prices. MotoMarket is pretty good too but the opposite direction if time is
of a concern.

Jay
Peabody, Ma
'00 Sapphire ST