Re: [ST] New '00 RS owner

David,

Thanks, I have not received any letter from Triumph , however I only
purchased the RS in December and I believe the fuel sender issue came
about last october . I agree it is an issue not to be taken litely,
however I was hoping to find some kind of documentation or back up so I
can go to my dealer and present it to them. I am really surprised I
would even need to pursue this as I would think they would come to me
and say they need to get it changed. I appreciate any back up you might
be able to find . Thanks , Jerry - Scottsdale , AZ