Re: [ST] RS Fuel Sender

- ----- Original Message -----
> Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:51:06 -0500
> From: jparker1To: RS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> I understand that I can tell if I have the new improved fuel sender by
> looking for 2 colored dots on it. Is this true and where would I find the
> sender?
> Thanks
> Jim

I think if you refer to an earlier post that I made today (subject/thread:
Re: [ST] for Spicer - RS recall), you will see the info regarding the
recall, but the new and improved one has a grey cap on it.

However I don't think you can see the sender unless you remove your gas tank
(it's inside).  Best to let your dealer take care of this for you if your
VIN is within the range affected.

Neil