[ST] Re: ST vs VFR

     Surprisiongly (NOT!) there have been very few posts listing the
     strengths of the VFR over the ST.

     I tried both and for my riding style the VFR had sportier suspension
     and adjustable handlebars.

     The ST has better brakes, lots more torque and cleaner power delivery
     (FI mapping).

     The hard luggage is only a plus if you have a use for it but is a big
     plus if you do.

     On the subjective stuff I think the ST looks better and the VFR sounds
     better.

     On almost everything else they are very evenly matched. Comfort,
     finish, economy and reliability are very close between the two.

     On balance, it's is easier and cheaper to address the shortcoming of
     the STs' forks that to delink the VFRs' brakes and get more from the
     motor but both are wonderful bikes.

     HTH,
     Howlin'

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software