Re: [ST] Bagster tank cover

>It looks cool, but what do you do when you have to wash the bike? Do you
>remove the tank cover?

I leave the baglux cover on when washing the bike and remove it maybe every
3 months or so and give the tank and wash and wax.

The most important thing to remember is the make sure that the tank and the
cover are nice and clean when fitting the two together otherwise some dirt
or grit may get trapped and scratch the tank.

The decals I have used are the official Triumph ones as used in the paint
shop on the Sprint ST, they are self adhesive.  When attaching them to my
Baglux cover all I did was clean the area, line them up by eye and press
down.

- --
Rig
www.rigsville.co.uk