Re: [ST] Insurance

- --- Chad Palenshus <palenshus@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Couple of things on this post...  Not to pick on
> Steve here, but two things...

A 1971 Seca?  Did you typo and mean '81?  I have an
'83 Maxim 750... currently out of commission.  My
insurance on that nothing near my '95  Katana 750 and
I too have State Farm.  I know that my insurance would

be cheaper on a '99 VFR over a '99 ST as I called and
got quotes for both.  But they don't strictly go by
size of the bike...   They go by year as well.

Uhh...yep sorry I did mean '81.  I guess the basic
concept is that they start with displacement, that is
the first thing they ask, and that is the base line.
Then they must factor in the year & overall value of
the bike.(but not by much)  My '81 Seca was  cheaper
but only because the deductable was higher and I had
no collision coverage.

And you all can pick on me as much as you want.  I say
just as many stupid things as the next guy.

Steve Bergman

'00 Sprint