Re: [ST] RS 500 mile service complaints

> I had heard good things about this dealer, and now am
> beginning to wonder what I am going to do.  Have any of you had similar
> dealer experiences?
>
> Should I be writing a letter to Triumph or should I give these guys a
chance
> to redeem themselves?  What would you guys do?

I'd give them one more chance, document everything, and be as pleasant as
possible (if it's not too late). You said they have a good rep, and good
dealers are hard to come by, so I wouldn't burn any bridges just yet. They
should change the sender immediately, and do whatever it takes to placate
you regarding the other issues. Dealers make their money after the sale, on
servicing, accessories, impulse buys etc. so it doesn't do them any good to
drive you away.

I've lucked into having a great dealer also being the nearest Triumph dealer
(Tony's Cycle) .... just needed to get that plug in.

Wait 'til you get the RS broken in, that engine will make you forget about
all the little things that have gone wrong.

Best of luck,
Robert Reid
sprint_rider@xxxxxxxxxxxx