[ST] Two Bros high pipe question

In spring time, a young man's thoughts turn to getting a few more horses out
of his trusty Sprint.  Well, at least mine do. Anyhoo, I was originally
thinking of the Pipeline underseat, but the logistics (and cost) seemed a
bit much.  The Two Bros high pipe looks almost as good, and is a bunch
cheaper - and is easier to get, here in America.  The web site states that
you can still use the passenger footpegs with the high pipe installed -
anybody out there put this to the test?  I like the looks of the high pipe
more than the lower mount, but I do want to be able to carry passengers
without too much undue difficulty.  Let me know what y'all think.

	-J

'00 Sprint ST (blue)
"Lorelei"