From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of don
draper
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2001 12:49 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] for Andrew - fuel sender

 >>> What would you guys do? <<<

    The first thing I'd do (unless you already have) is to check the
archive to make SURE your VIN number falls within the series to which
the recall is applicable.  If yours is one of the affected numbers, I
would ride until they get around to replacing it someday or until it
leaks, whichever comes first (mine is an affected number and has
7,000 trouble-free miles; I'll get it done someday).  The second
thing I'd do is see if the missing 1/4" on the left bar interferes
with your riding enjoyment (size matters,... but maybe not that
much), if not - 'don't worry,... be happy'!

                                  Have fun;
                                              doggydo   - - -
o%\o

*