From: Jesse Rosenblum [mailto:jrosenb@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 19 March 2001 3:21 PM
To: David J. Hughes
Subject: RE: Sprint ST TWo Bros High Pipe pic/question

Do you use the hard panniers?  That's one of the other concerns I've had
with aftermarket exhausts.  I do use the panniers, and I don't want to make
them unusable.  Assuming I do go the Two Bros route, which pipe do you
recommend?  IE, carbon fibre, titanium, x-metal, etc.

Thanks for your help!

- -J