[ST] 3M Paint protection

Spent a pleasant 4 hours this Sunday putting on the 3M paint protection that
is sold on the Triumphnet site.

This stuff is GREAT.  I got my scooter used and it had some scratches on the
tank sides.  The film nearly hides these scratches that wouldn't buff out.
The templates supplied are very good but I was able to modify for better
coverage.

If you are thinking about doing this I strongly recommend.  No longer will I
be worried about a zipper/belt buckle/button scratching the tank.
Paul Wisner