[ST] Re: New lister, Brands, frame sliders

> In western Europe (excluding UK) we have the Euro now. Andrea

Wow. You're actually *using* Euros. In the UK they're still regarded as a
bit of a joke. Though come to think of it the firm did pay the Sardinia
conference fee in Euros.

> ...(problems with the fuel sender) and as it rains all the time... Sean

Glad to see you made it over here ;-)
The sender is a known problem but easily fixed so don't worry.
Dry sunshine in Surrey/Sussex today, so great rides to/from work.
But more snow tomorrow :-(

> We had 4 races... Steve

Sounds like a good day. Can you warn us next time you're racing at Brands?
Or put a schedule up on the website? I'd love to see the TT600 in action.

> replaced one RS sidepanel. Paul

There definitely are slide protectors around now, but the only ones I've
seen are very expensive. Good-looking though, and a lot cheaper than a
fairing! I can't think where I saw them, but they were mounted on the
cylinder head, poking out just inside/behind where the fairing is cut away.

Barry
00 RS 'Mustang Sally' (ride Sally ride)