Re: [ST] Phoenix Dawgs

David;

I bought and have had all my service done at Cycle-Moto, in Mesa.  There are I
believe two other Triumph dealers in the valley, but everything I heard before I
bought my bike and since then has Cycle-Moto with the best service department. I
have had nothing but good experience there. They have done all the service on my
bike up to the 24k service.

Depending on what your schedule is, the shop has rides just about every Sunday. If
you want/need more info drop me a line.

Mark

David Earl wrote:

> Are there any listers in the Phoenix area who could recomend a dealer
> with a good service dept. My son just moved there for school and it
> would make for a nice ride, visit, and a 6K service.
>
> David
> '99 ST

- --
Mark Dieck