Re: [ST] Engine Temp-cool down

Paul Fox wrote:

> (i've wondered about the usefulness of having the fan run after the
> engine stops too -- but there must be _some_ good from it, since it's
> a very common practice.)

I've always been under the impression that the coolant does actually
circulate after the engine has been turned off because of the
temperature differential between the coolant in the radiator and the
coolant in the block. I imagine it as something akin to cold air/warm
air circulation. However, my meager grasp of the science behind such an
effect, if it does exist, should really be called a leap of faith. :-)

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA