RE: [ST] ST performance can and remapp

Robert,

>Does anyone know what Triumph claims their performance can and F.I.
>remapp adds in HP and torque? Is it true? Is the power band better or
>worse than stock?

I wouldn't have a clue on the difference performance wise between the
standard and the perfomance cans as I had the performance can installed in
the delivery of the bike (I was talked into it by the reviews, etc).

>Does anyone have pros and cons?

It sounds great!

>Also does anyone have a carbon tank protector? What do you think?

This is something the dealer threw in when I bought the bike. He does this
with every bike he sells because a new owner jumped on a few years ago and
took a bit of paint off with his belt buckle. All in all I think it looks
prett good, but you still get the leg rub marks in the side of the tank (I
should 3M it)!

Cheers, Josh.

BRG Sprint ST

End of st-digest V2001 #164