[ST] New Tires

Well folks,

Yesterday evening while heading back to my home office, I managed to pick up a rather large hex head screw in my back tire.  Dropped off the bike at the shop last night.  Went by this morning to talk to the parts department about getting a new rear tire.  The parts guy was telling me about a seminar he went to last night and one of the products they talked about were the Continental Conti Force Tires.  I asked him about availability and the warehouse had my sized in stock.  Considering the MCN review on tires had a lot of good comments about them and the price was really good (mfg sugg retail 124.00 USD for the rear 99.00 USD for the front) I decided to go ahead and replace both tires my my 00 ST with the ContiForce.  Will let you know How it goes.

Lex "Digital Dawg" Offer
00 Saphire Blue Sprint ST
86 VF1000 F-2 "Bol D'Or"