[ST] GenMar risers

I just thought I'd mention that I went ahead and ordered the GenMar risers
for my RS.  They have arrived and I have installed them without any
clearance problems.  I note, however, that although the GenMar webpage
indicates that the risers are 1-1/4" high, they are in fact only 1".  That's a
good thing, though, as I'm fairly certain that the extra 1/4" would have
caused the bars to hit the fairing, necessitating rotation of the throttle,
which I can't do due to having heated grips.

Overall, I like the extra height, although I've only ridden the bike with them
to and from work a couple of times.  I'll shake them down this weekend, if
the weather holds.  I believe it was $100 well spent.

So, my thanks to everyone who gave me input.

BTW, I had a set of 3/8" risers on the bike that I had purchased from
Hermy's in PA (http://www.hermys.com/).  If anyone on the list is
interested in them, I'll sell them for $40 including shipping anywhere in the
USA (they were $65 plus shipping new).  I tried to check current pricing on
Hermy's webpage, but I couldn't find them, so Hermy's may no longer offer
them.  The risers are machined aluminum and fit perfectly.  I'd be glad to
take a picture of them and send it to anyone who'd like to see them.

- -Keith
'00 Eclipse Blue RS
Fremont, CA USA