Re: [ST] Bagster tank cover

Well the Bagster tank cover and tank bag have arrived!

On first inspection the colour match looks reasonable, but it was a bit dark
in the garage this evening so I need to see it in daylight.

I was trying to work out how the side straps fit. They have a leather tab on
with a hole in. I am guessing the front lug that keeps the side panel on
needs to go through the tab to hold it in place. Can anyone who has fitted
one confirm this please. Also how do you get the rear strap under the tank?
Do you have to undo the two screws that hold the rear of the tank so you can
slide the strap under?

Thanks for any help.

Andrew