[ST] RE: st-digest V2001 #166

Keith wrote.

>So I was told, it only affects some OEM Regina chains, which weren't popped
>into the oven for their heat treatment. Made them more crap than usual!

>Can anyone confirm something I recently heard that Triumph had switched OEM
>source to DID?

>Regards,
- - --
>BRG
>email: keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>'00 Sprint ST BRG 'Wolfram'

I can confrim that my '01 RS was shipped with a DID even though the manual
stated Regina.
This fact prompted me to have a look at all new Triumph's at my local dealer
and they all have DID's as standard out-of-the-crate equipment.
PS. I would prefer a proper DID chain over just about anything on the
market.
My 2 cents
Regards
Gerrit