Re: [ST] Instructions, Oh! the Instructions

When we did the factory tour a few years ago we were told why there are so
many warnings, it is because of American product liability. Apparently a guy
stranded in the desert in the states on a Harley (!) drank the water out of
his battery and because it didn't say anywhere on the bike that he shouldn't
do it he successfully sued H-D. Makes you think doesn't it.
Ashley
'00 Spondon 955i
'95 Speed Triple

> I was looking through the manual and was kind of amused by all the
warnings, funny enough a friend sent me this the same day.