Re: [ST] Does anyone remember..

I lived in England for some years and of the few things I disliked about it
was the weather. I miss the wonderful pubs, I'm afraid that here in
Australia the nearest great pub is in England. I miss the huge choice of
gear and goodies you can buy for bikes but I do not miss the weather. Here
in Queensland it is currently 31C (87F ?) but it is autumn.
Ashley
'00 Spondon 955i
'95 Speed Triple