[ST] Camera mount update

	From some questions received.
How do you actually mount the camera to the stand?
         The top piece has a long slot. You use a tripod mounting screw
or other screw with a large thumb screw head, etc.

Would you know if the mount fits together with the Bagster (Baglux, as
it's also known)?
         Don't have a clue. The bottom mounts on the top of the gas
filler using three of the screws that hold it in place. Matt, states
that three are dummies and he used those. If the Bagster is higher than
the gas filler then there's a problem. The bottom plate is about half of
an inch all the way around larger than the filler flange.

Would it still be possible to order one?
	If you want one we can still get you one. Be informed that my buddy is
doing this in his garage with a mill, lathe, and welder. He has orders
for about eight and he is making ten. Albert was sick last weekend so
did not do anything.