Re: [ST] Spring snow ride

>Hope some of
>you had a good time today too! And I DON'T want to hear about any sunshiney
>rode-in-my-T-shirt rides either. Keep those to yourself, we're getting
>depressed around here.

I had a good ride today, but it wasn't on the Sprint. I was supposed to be
finishing up my taxes today but I found out that my computer ate my return.
5 hours of work down the drain. I looked so depressed my wife suggested I
go for a ride since it wasn't raining at the moment. Who was I to argue?

So I took the KLX out for a ride to do some more exploring. Tried riding on
the beach for the first time. Now I know why they sell those tires with big
paddles on them.

While the KLX isn't nearly as fun as the Sprint is on a curvy dry road,
having it certainly extends the riding opportunities and it sure beats
sitting inside  getting depressed.

Matt Knowles - http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles/sprintst.html
Red '99 Sprint ST - Ferndale, CA
'01 KLR650