Re: [ST] Fw: News

I'm sorry but if either of these guys crashed after being involved in a
pursuit then
they are at least 50% to blame. If you are speeding, fail to stop at a Stop
sign or whatever then you broke the law, if you then decide to make a run
for it and crash as a result then that is the choice you made. I never run a
stop sign but I do speed with worrying regularity but I would never even
contemplate running from the cops, what is the point ?
Ashley
'00 Spondon 955i
'95 Speed Triple