[ST] Gotta Get Out-of Here Tour

Day 1 (not counting the drive down): Dennis Sullivan and I hit the ground
running at 6:30AM! Stowed Dennis' van and trailer at Performance Cycles in
Republic MO, great guys, if you're ever in the area stop by and buy
something. (For those of you on the Triumph ST list, Dennis rides a Honda ST
1100 and is the head of the Minnesota chapter of the Honda Sport Touring
Association).

Unloaded the bikes, suited up into our Areostitch?s, electric vests and
other wooly stuff--ambient temp at departure was a brisk 28f!

Put on 356 miles, averaging about 65 MPH.  Never hit a single highway or
even four lane road--Dennis mapped out an incredible array of 2 lane back
roads (best roads, MO 125, AR 341).

Bikes held up well, other than I?m riding on a single disk brake in front
since the replacement rotors for my Sprint ST didn't?t show up in time for
the trip.

Wrapped up the day at 5:30PM when the temp reached a balmy 48f!

Onward!

Jay