[ST] Powder Coating Wheels

Sprinter's,
  I have had the misfortune of my wheels being scratched (badly) while
having my new Metzelers mounted.  The only good thing here is that the shop
is going to pay to have my rims re-powder coated.  This is going to be all
new for me.  SO what kinds of things should I ask the shop that is doing the
work?  I have heard about making sure they do not let the temp get to high,
but how high is too high?  Are our wheels clear coated over the powder coat?
Guessing they are but have no idea.  I'm hoping to get this done soon so as
not to interfere with riding when it warms up.

TIA,
David "Lost Dawg" Gaske
'00 Sprint RS (yellow)
Fredericksburg, Va.  USA