[ST] Re: Sunshiney rode-in-my-T-shirt...

> a short ride in jeans and JoeRocket jacket on Saturday morning
> Beautiful weekend, lost to the engine management light gremlin

John, you do realise that the light tends to go away on it's own? After my
RS-pushing incident on Saturday my engine management light came on. Either
due to the FI system running dry or, more simply, due to the fact that I
used the engine kill switch while I was messing about trying to jump start
it coming down the hill. The light came on for the ride home, then stayed on
during a Sunday ride, then was on AGAIN this morning, as far as the filling
station. But when I restarted the engine after filling up, it had gone out.
Which I make the end of the 3rd or start of the 4th engine on/off cycle.
Think of it as an electronic quirk ... if you have Windows you'll know what
I mean! On the other hand, if the light comes on and the engine has just
started to make horrible noises, please ignore my advice and STOP!

I also went for a run tonight. In the UK we're now on 'summer' time (ha!)
which meant an extra hour of daylight after work. So I managed just on 105
miles in an hour and a half of all sorts of unfamiliar roads (OK, I admit
it, I got lost).

Not that it felt like summer. It was drizzling and very cold, and my
kneecaps are still cold now (3 hours later). Still felt good though!

Barry
00 RS