RE: [ST] Re: Camera mount

At 09:59 AM 3/27/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Great Pics!
>I must admit I am a little concerned if you were to have a serious off, what
>the tank mount/camera combination do to certain parts of the male anatomy
>:-(

Well, I'm not concerned very much for the male anatomy, but more concerned
for chest and neck, which are really near the camera and could be hit by
the tank mount/camera in case of accident.
That's why I wanted the tank mount to be easily removable with no tools, so
that I can put it in place only when I use it, i.e. only for few minutes
during a whole day riding.

         Andrea@xxxxxxxxx
  Triumph Sprint RS (lampu grogu)
http://www.motosardi.org/SprintRS