From: abell06@xxxxxxxx [mailto:abell06@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 6:51 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Frame Sliders Question

Erik sez:
>This maybe a dumb question but I'll ask anyway... If the sliders are
>attached to the frame/ motor mount if one where to have a get off or
>have the bike fall over onto the slider wounldn't the force of the
>impact be transmitted to the frame?

A further thought, If these things slide aren't you reducing the
friction forces between the bike and the road. Allowing the downed bike
to travel further, longer, with slower slowing,  maybe creating more
bike damage or perhaps a more complicated accident. ( thinking
roadrunner & coyote here) .

just a thought

Andrew
00 ST