[ST] Throttle locks and Double Bubble windscreen

I've been thinking about both these mods (a throttle lock and the double bubble
sport touring screen).
Anyone with recommendations on throttle locks? (I've heard of throttlemeister, and
now this Vista Cruise).  How do they work? How well do they work?
On the touring screen, where does the airblast hit you?  Does it take too much
weight off your wrists?  How loud is it?
John Hawkins
'99 ST