Re: [ST] Re:Vanson

I really like my Vanson stuff and would recommend them. I had an old SRX
jacket I bought in '95 with the old version of the soft armor that I
replaced with a CRSX PorPerf jacket. I was so impressed with it,  I got a
CRSV (non perf) jacket with the Streamliner vest for the winter. I also have
the Vanson Traveler pants which are very high quality as well. I have owned
Hein Gerrike, First Gear  and Triumph leathers but nothing holds a candle to
Vanson, in my opinion. Pricey but great quality and customer support. If
there's a problem, they are just a phone call away in Fall River, Mass. Oh
yeah, there's a couple out of Lubbock, TX that deal in new and used Vanson
www.newenough.com check them out, real nice folks.

Mike MacLennan
Atlanta, GA
'00 ST