[ST] New headlight bulbs

I gave in and purchased the new philips bulbs. They have been sitting around
since that thread started. The entire front fairing is off the bike while
I'm working on my replacement mirrors (BMW R1100S) so I decided this was a
good time to replace the bulbs. I really must say that Eric and whoever else
changed these with fairing in place are not really human, so watch out for
them. With everything off I was having problems. Granted, needing new
glasses did not help, but I decided in short order to just remove the
headlight assembly (2 Torx bolts). Once you have the assembly in hand it is
pretty easy to see how things go together. Trying to see past the maze of
wiring and hardware with the assembly on the bike..........Hmmmmmm. Say
Eric, does your eye mount on some kind or flexible cabling with an arm that
allows you to extend it at will, what planet did you say you were from;-)
You guys defenitly have infintely more patience than me.

Paul & Dee
Madd Dawg & Dinky Dawg
1999 Sprint ST
2000 Buell X1