[ST] RS mirrors and shameless plug

Does anyone recall who makes the mirror extenders for the RS? Pretty scary
in traffic. I'm being followed only by my elbows!

My shameless plug is for Munroe Motors. I took my scooter over there Tuesday
morning to get the sender deal sorted and have the FI remapped to the
Triumph Aftermarket can. Rick, in service, said I couldn't leave the bike
there (crowded) so would I mind waiting (just for the FI remap). 15 minutes
later I'm on my way, at NO charge (good will he says). Thursday I take it
back in for the sender. Come back at lunch to pick it up, he says. Feeling a
wee guilty, I sez give it a look over and see if it needs anything.

That afternoon I pick the scooter up, all done, they found a few things here
and there, NO charge.

Bring it back when you need some real work . .

So, I went out to parts and bought some stuff I barely needed.

Good stuff, that.

Mick