Re: [ST] 10 Tune

In a message dated 4/30/01 9:09:21 PM EST, owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Does anyone know what precisely the new "10" tune "fixes" on the Sprint ST?
 My bike runs great, what is the new tune for?

 Horn Dawg >>

My service manager said it was supposed to improve some starting issues.  I
never had any starting issues, so I wasn't sure what he was talking about.  I
had to get the new tune for my TBR can.

BTW, they did finally get the tune to load.  Turns out there was a new set of
buttons (or sequence) to push or something to that effect on the gameboy.
The bike runs great!  No hesitation off the throttle and roll on in 6th is
back again.  The gas mileage seemed to have dropped somewhat.....or that
could have just been the way I was riding....   :)

Mike
'00 ST blue